- Inline form validation with Django and Htmx
Why and how to fight JS fatigue with some Django.
- Configuration is an API, not an SDK
A configuration architecture for the working dev.
- Default is not set
How can you tell if an optional parameter was set or not?
- Configuration-friendly apps
Some guidelines for config management in general and Python apps in particular.
- Calendaring events with Python
Some gotchas you'll find when scheduling the next world's doomsday.
- Django's signal to noise ratio
Keeping a balance between decoupled and maintenable code.
- Mock yourself, not your tests
Every mock is a smell, avoid them as much as you can.
- How to publish a pelican site on Github
Step by step guide on how to publish a pelican website on Github.