- Calendaring events with Python
Some gotchas you'll find when scheduling the next world's doomsday.
- Django's signal to noise ratio
Keeping a balance between decoupled and maintenable code.
- The sorry state of jQuery plugins
Customization is not enough, some plugins simply do too much.
- The branch is dead, short live the branch!
Implement big changesets little by little. Don't let Theseus' ship sink!
- Some reviews
Books, series, games and movies reviews. Part 1?
- Mock yourself, not your tests
Every mock is a smell, avoid them as much as you can.
- How to publish a pelican site on Github
Step by step guide on how to publish a pelican website on Github.
- An MVP is not a product, it's an MVP
Build, measure and learn. But don't avoid best practices afterwards.
- Open tabs buffer overflow
Ideas for surviving an open tabs buffer overflow.
This is my new static blog.